Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck helps eliminate the aesthetic problems in the abdominal region occurring due to deliveries or genetic reasons.
Who can undergo abdominoplasty?
- Individuals with fat accumulation in the abdominal area,
- Individuals having stretch marks and deformities in the skin over the abdomen,
- Individuals with deformities in the abdominal muscles,
- Individuals with saggy and deformed excess skin,
- Individuals, who wish to get rid of this non-aesthetic appearance.
Advantages of abdominal lift:
- Allows for getting rid of fat deposits that cannot be eliminated by sports and diet
- Deformed skin and stretch marks are removed and the skin covering the abdomen is reshaped.
- The inner abdomen is strengthened, eliminating the outward curvature.
- The scar due to sutures will be covered with underwear.
- A taut and well-formed abdominal appearance is achieved.
- The belly button is repositioned more precisely.
- The waist will be well-positioned in respect to the new shape of the abdomen.
- A highly aesthetic body appearance will be accomplished.